What is the City Summer Internship?
An paid internship for girls where you learn to earn. Introducing Boston’s booming economy and amazing career opportunities for women.
During the internship, you will:
- Visit a new workplace each week with your team of interns to meet interesting professionals and do hands-on activities to build your skills and workplace knowledge.
- Learn more about what careers are available to women, what happens in the workplace and how one becomes a professional in a particular field.
- Explore the worlds of banking, urban planning, biotech, architecture or cyber security. Interns practice professional work skills and habits to prepare for a great paying job and future career in some of Boston’s most exciting workplaces.
- Get to know Boston’s amazing resources with visits to downtown neighborhoods, newest buildings and fun local landmarks.
- Earn $75/week.
Only a few openings remaining! send your application now to Apprentice Learning, PO Box 3000-68, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130.
For more information or if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hiring only Boston residents who will enter Grade 9 in September. Preference given to Boston Public School students from Dorchester, Roxbury and Mattapan.